Friday, April 15, 2011

Harper Turns Nine!


Yes, it's true! Harper is now nine months. New stats: 18lbs, 9 oz and 28.5 inches long. She was quite a character while we were patiently waiting for her checkup to begin. Harper found a great deal of satisfaction in revamping the exam table paper. To paint a picture for you, it was basically in shreds by the time we made our not so quiet exit. I have to say I think she was proud of her handiwork. If I had been afforded the luxury of one more hand, I would have documented the aftermath!
June, the patient onlooker, awaiting her chance to make it to the "other side." Happy to pose for the camera in the meantime.




A few things Harper is up to these days: Pulling up and cruising the furniture, standing unassisted for a few seconds at a time, playing peek a boo and patty cake, identifying some things around the house like her ball, car, cow, pig, baby, dog, and various favorite books and eating some yummy finger foods. Harper knows the difference between her Mama and Dada now too. Growing too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment